OPEN FOR BUSINESS
We acknowledge that the people of Florida are concerned about the spread of Covid-19, and so are we. Like you, Paramount Fencing, Custom Fence Orlando, and its employees would love to stay home and shelter in place, but we can't. Here is why:
Currently, Florida possesses 1.4 million swimming pools, thousands of miles of shoreline, and three million acres of lakes and ponds. Couple the aforementioned numbers with school closures and there is potential for disaster. Understand, over 3400 kids drown in pools and bodies of water each year. Let's not forget our 2 million furry friends that need a safe place in that backyard. So Paramount Fencing will remain open to ensure we do not trade one statistic for another...
HOWEVER: We will do so smartly. We will do so in compliance with all CDC and Local guidelines. Also, Paramount Fencing has implemented a three-stage virus threat level system. We are currently in Level RED. See below:
GREEN – If there are less than 100 reported cases of COVID-19 in the State of Florida, it will be business as usual; however, those employees or customers that would be severely affected by a Coronavirus outbreak can opt for all estimating, installation, and employee policies annotated in threat level RED.
YELLOW - Any reported cases of COVID-19 in Orange, Seminole, Lake, and Polk counties will result in a preventive policy. We will promote social distancing and disinfecting of the company property: however, those employees or customers that would be severely affected by a Coronavirus outbreak can opt for all estimating, installation, and employee policies annotated in threat level RED.
RED - If there are over a hundred reported combined cases of COVID-19 in Orange, Seminole, Lake, Polk, etc.), there will be a full implementation of our Paramount Fencing Coronavirus policies. No exceptions.
Paramount Fencing’s Threat Level Red Coronavirus Policies
Estimate Policies: Estimates can be scheduled via phone and will consist of a 3-step process. The Process is listed below.
Step One - This step consists of a phone call between an estimator and the customer. After the phone call, the estimator will visit the property and obtain the necessary information. From there, a job detail will be emailed to the customer before Step Two.
Step Two - This step consists of a scheduled 45-minute phone call between the estimator and homeowner. During this time, we will discuss the parameters of the requested project and will also make the necessary changes to the job detail in preparation for step three.
Step Three - Customers will receive a returned digitized estimate and a follow-up phone call.
Installer and Employees Policy:
• During Threat Level Red, no Paramount Fencing employee is authorized to enter the residence of a customer’s home until further notice.
• During Threat Level Red, no Paramount Fencing employee is authorized to accept food, drinks, or tips from a homeowner.
• During Threat Level Red, all Paramount Fencing employees must practice a minimum social distancing of 8 Feet.
• During Threat Level Red, all Paramount Fencing employee is provided 10 days paid sick days.
• During Threat Level Red, all Paramount Fencing employees checking in to the office will go through screening for symptoms of COVID-19 or Flu
• During Threat Level Red, Paramount Fencing will disinfect all horizontal surfaces, tools, and vehicles twice daily.
• During Threat Level Red, all Paramount Fencing employees that possess a potential medical complication must work from home.
We want to thank you in advance for your cooperation. We ask that our existing customers and future customers look over our COVID-19 policies before contacting Paramount Fencing. We are hopeful, with the above estimating, install, and employee policies in play, Paramount Fencing will minimize the spread and footprint of COVID-19 as we continue to survey and protect our customers within the Central Florida Community.
Rest assured, we will use every necessary precaution to continue giving our customers quality service as we protect their liabilities.
Thanks, Team Paramount Fencing.